BC Winter Divisionals - Fraser/Island
|Location||Nanaimo Aquatic Centre|
|Start date||Feb 25, 2022|
|End date||Feb 27, 2022|
|Declaration open||Dec 10, 2021 12:00 AM|
|Declaration deadline||Feb 11, 2022 12:00 AM|
|Restriction||Atlanta - 1996 Sydney - 2000 Athens - 2004 Beijing - 2008 London-2012 Rio de Janeiro - 2016 Tokyo - 2020|
This is a draft version of the meet information and is subject to change
- All swimmers must be registered with a Swim BC, SNC, or other FINA recognized club.
- Qualifying period is from September 1, 2020, to the entry deadline.
- During the Qualifying Period, athletes must have attained at least ONE Divisional qualifying time (in their age group) AND not more than FOUR Provincial qualifying times, in an appropriately sanctioned competition as of the entry deadline.
- Swimmers MAY NOT enter the events in which they have a Provincial qualifying time in.
- Age groups for individual events will be 12 & Under, 13-14, 15 & Over
- Swimmer age is as of the first day of competition.
- Swimmers cannot swim in an “older” age group, with the exception being swimmers who “age up” between February 26th and March 10th, inclusive.
- In these cases, swimmers will be moved into the “older” age category and will be subject to the same entry rules as other swimmers.
More information will be post once the meet package has been sanctioned